Glass Wings adds spoken word, more comics

This month we're proud to bring you the first of our new spoken word
offerings, with the four new poems read by their authors: "Beard" by Adam
Ford from "Not Quite The Man For The Job" and "Biology", "Cats In Space"
and "Penguins" by Alicia Sometimes from "starstuff".

http://www.glasswings.com.au/modern/

We've also added a mirror of another superb online comic, "Freefall" by
Mark Stanley; we've also chosen to mirror the German translation by
Markus Pristovsek.

http://www.glasswings.com.au/comics/

Share and enjoy,
		*** Xanni ***